Approved Education and Training Facility for Veterans
We are very proud and excited about the opportunity to provide quality education to the men and women who have dedicated their lives to serving our country and protecting the freedoms we all enjoy. Global Health College has been approved by the Virginia Department of Veterans Services to provide education and training to veterans and other eligible persons. The programs that will be offered to veterans are the Registered Nursing, Practical Nursing and the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) Programs.
If you are a veteran and interested in more information regarding Global Health College’s Registered Nursing, Practical Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs, contact our Admissions Department at (703) 212-7410.
Interested in the healthcare profession?
Are you looking for new skills to help you obtain a job in the fastest growing profession in the US? Take a look at Global Health College’s Nurse Aide Program.
Key Facts about Global Health College’s Nurse Aide Program:
- 120 hours – 80 hours of lecture and 40 hours of hands-on clinical training
- Highly skilled instructors with nursing backgrounds
- Nurse Aide Program State Date: March 7th, 2016
- Program runs Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-2:30pm
- For more information or to apply call: (703) 212-7410
Global Health College Snapshot