Global Health College SGA
The Global Health College Student Government Association (SGA) is a resource for the student body to disseminate information and provide various resources related to school and career development. The SGA sponsors numerous events throughout the year ranging from canned good drives to carnivals. The SGA is a forum for students to discuss what issues and concerns they may have with a group of elected students to find a solution. The SGA serves the student body as well as the local community.
Do you want to get involved in the Student Government Association (SGA)?
Getting involved in the Global Health College SGA provides many opportunities for enrichment and leadership skills for students such as the following:
- Networking with community partners (e.g., advisory board members, accrediting bodies, and nursing associations)
- Cultivation of leadership skills
- Enhanced knowledge of research and informational resources
- Development and planning of student activities
- Performance of community service projects (e.g., Warm Coat Drive, Canned Food Drive, etc.)
- Performance of service to the college, such as serving on committees, participating in commencement exercises, and representing the student body
Student Government Association Officers
The Global Health College Student Government Association has elected officers with the following positions:
- Vice President
- At- Large Representative
Students serve in these leadership roles for one year. To be a member of SGA, students must be in good academic (2.5 GPA minimum) and financial standing with the institution.